/Pol Q Anon NK* So Cal Fires * Aliens are False Flag Psy Op* Getty & Pegasus Museum Connection?



Published on Dec 7, 2017
4th Time's a Charm!: Q Anon North Korea * So Cal Fires * Aliens are False Flag Psy Op* Getty & Pegasus Museum Connection?

BCP on BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Z8aK...

NOTE: YouTube would not allow me to upload this video when I originally put the name Pegasus Museum in the title! It just showed uploading with no status or percentage reading. I tried again and it got to 15% and then just stopped there and wouldn't go forward. I refreshed, then is said I was at 12% and it would take 3 minutes. It never uploaded. It just hung there. Third attempt: It said it was uploading, got to 97% , so I went into my Dashboard in the Creator Studio back office and updated my title, description and tags. I clicked to play it in the new Beta back office and the video had en error. So this is my 4th attempt!




12.7.17- Wanted to cover a few things. Here are my notes:
Sodom and Gomorrah- Literally fires raging around me here in So Cal!
What is the cause? I don’t know…but suspicious like the Nor Cal fires.
DEW? I don’t know, I don’t like speculating when I don’t know things. Perhaps….
BUT…NO ALIENS! This whole soft disclosure of Aliens and ET seems like Flat Earth bullcrap, it is a DS psy op. If the disclosure comes out that there are aliens, it will be a FF of all FF. Don’t fall for it.
If you are a Christian or a JEW, you know that Satan can deceive. What better way to hide the crimes of him and his minions than to blame ETs??
BUT…there is secret tech. Think GPS and satellite stuff. A past secret now we have it on our phones. Q said to question Elon and Space X. Possible Connection? I don’t know.
I do know this…DS will kill and destroy lots of things to get at one, needle in haystack, hide the real deal. If Fires are intentional, what are they really hiding?
Does Getty have underground tunnels with kids? I don’t know. What is the true function of James Alefantis’ Pegasus Museum in DC? Possible connection?
I don’t know.
More questions than answers, but the eventual breadcrumbs will lead us to the gingerbread house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Increasing Number Of Countries Banning & Dismantling Rothschild Central Banks