I EMAILED RBC BANK ABOUT THE 800 AIIB TRUST ACCOUNT NUMBERS GIVEN IN CURACAO.



DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS I HAVE SEND RBC BANK a info request which i sharing with all of you.



I wanted to ask what is needed as a foreigner to be able to open a 800 Account number at your bank. I have many brothers and sisters who want to open an account at your Institution. The other question are all the other branches giving out the AIIB 800 bank accounts? I will be waiting for your answer to share with all my brothers and Sisters to share with them.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

YES FAKE NEWS SITES EXIST AND THIS IS WHY DISCERNMENT IS KEY | NPR REPORTER TRACKED DOWN A FAKE-NEWS CREATOR; HERE’S WHAT SHE LEARNED