April10,2109 My Personnel Letter to Honorable Consul General Margaret Hawthorne, United States Consulate General Curacao




United States Consulate General Curacao
P.O. Box 158, J.B. Gorsiraweg 1
Tel +599-9-461-3066, fax +599-9-461-6489


April 10, 2019

Dear Honorable Consul General Margaret Hawthorne,

Re: Lack of Availability by the US Consulate in Curacao.  

Appointment UID:  PA23102922   Date : April 11, 2019    Time: 11:45:00

I am writing concerning my Recent Calls and visits to the Consul General office, and in which i
met some rather unfortunate Circumstances, which I would like to explain.

Visiting or calling the Consul General Office’s’, was very difficult to get help or information when
it’s needed. But I hope that soon these issues would be addressed for a better communication
with those who need help.

Also I will be dropping the documents at the Consulate, and hoping that you will
Receive them. I also be posting the Document for references on my Blog.

Before continuing with my letter, I will identify my self.  My name is Ronald Wederfoort, and I was
Born on Curacao,  and  I am an U S Residence. My Green Card Alien No. is A31349887.  Date: 12-25-72. And my Social Security No. is 068:54:3355.  Documents are added below.

Topics and Concerns:

CURACAO - US SANCTIONS AGAINST THE CARIBBEAN ISLANDS and VENEZUELA.

As a Citizens of Curacao, I wanted to find out more information from the US Medias, or any US organizations or the Local Medias, what is on going in our areas. The Local Governments Party are being pressured to put more sanctions on the Citizens of Curacao, (ABC) and Venezuela.

Also because of my posting the TRUTH, I am being monitored by many Governments. And also the US Government. So many of mails or Phone Calls are being monitored. Which I don’t have any objection  with, because I don’t have nothing to hide.

So to continue on finding the truth I came to the Conclusion to write a personal letter to the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China which I have also emailed it all over the World.

As we all know every thing happens for a reason, so I needed to find out, what those reason were.  And as we all know every one as their own reasons and agendas, or benefits for joining in these situations.

I hope that we can get the answers we all are looking for, and that the Counsel General can assign a person or a speaker who can provide some of the information to the Public. We are in Need of Answers and solutions.

All of the question and topics are very important, so we have asked The Chinese Government to provide us with more information of their:

NEW GOLD BACKED YUAN “RMB” RESERVED CURRENCY”

Links: 


My Letter to the Chinese Consulate to be given today April 09 2019 in person.

April10,2109 My Personnel Letter to Honorable Consul General Margaret Hawthorne, United States Consulate   
              General Curacao : 

But these are question we would like THE US GOVERNMENT to provide us:

- Can the US SANCTIONS be stopped, because we are being affected here in Curacao and other
   islands also, and especially our VENEZUELAN Brothers and Sisters.

- What will happen to the PETRO DOLLAR?

- Will the US Government also introduce their New US Treasury GOLD BACKED Notes?

- And also what will happen to our Currency which is the Guilder.?

- What will happen with our Refinery, and what will happen with the Chinese Business plans to include
   the Caribbean Islands in their One Road on Belt?

 - Removal of FOL base “ Direct Energy Waves Technology being used
   On our island as weapons against Venezuela. We would like them removed and dismantled.

These are some of our concerns, and we hope to get some feed back from the
US Consulate in Curacao,

We want to have a good and peaceful relation with the US, and with all our brothers and sisters in the world.


MY PERSONELL ISSUES.

 - My SOCIAL SECURITY RETIREMENT BENEFITS which I have filled sins August 11, 2018
  and still have not received my FUNDS. Below I have added all the Emails, and have called them       
  Numerous time, and still the funds were not transferred to my MCB BANK ACCOUNT.

 - My MEGA Million Lottery Clearance.
  December 2, 2015,  US TREASURY DEPARTMENT where the FUNDS are deposited For safekeeping.   
  And which have not yet been released on my behave. Below I have provided the documents.

These are some of the questions and concerns I wanted to share with the Honorable Consul General Margaret Hawthorne, and hoping that you can help the Citizens of the Islands and also the Citizens of Venezuela, which are daily being attacked by several Groups who don’t care for humans.

But I hope that soon they will open their hearts, and change their ways.

Thank you very much, and have a Blessed day.


Sincerely,

Ronald Wederfoort
>December 2, 2015,  US TREASURY DEPARTMENT where the FUNDS are deposited For safekeeping.   

  And which have not yet been released on my behave. Below I have provided the documents.

These are some of the questions and concerns I wanted to share with the Honorable Consul General Margaret Hawthorne, and hoping that you can help the Citizens of the
Islands and also the Citizens of Venezuela, which are daily being attacked by several
Groups who don’t care for humans.

But I hope that soon they will open their hearts, and change their ways.

Thank you very much, and have a Blessed day.


Sincerely,

Ronald Wederfoort

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?