9 Inspirational Quotes About Letting Go



1. There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go.
2. Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
3. Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.
4. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need.
5. The best skill at cards is knowing when to discard.
6. It is by giving the freedom to the other, that is by letting go, we gain our own freedom back.
7. You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them… but still move on without them.
8. Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.
9. In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Increasing Number Of Countries Banning & Dismantling Rothschild Central Banks