20 positive affirmations for every day to achieve success



1. My dreams are happening now
2. Opportunity comes easily to me
3. I excel in everything I do
4. I live a positive life
5. I only attract the best situations
6. I choose happiness and abundance
7. I can reach any goal
8. Success is always knocking at my door, I must simply open up to it
9. I have the courage I need to succeed
10. I accomplish anything I set my mind to
11. I have amazing determination
12. I never give up
13. I am rich in relationships, wealth and love
14. I have all I need to succeed
15. I am ready to accept my dreams as reality
16. I am confident in my abilities
17. Today is going to be my best day
18. I believe I am worthy of my desires and dreams
19. I attract people and resources that I need and that belong in my life
20. I am grateful for the success and experiences I have

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?