Boeing 767 Plane Crash - Russia Cargo Plane over Florida - Two Separate Stories folks(!)




Published on Feb 23, 2019
**I should have verified my wording a little better. These are TWO different stories. I was filming the Russia cargo jet when the Breaking News popped up. This is TWO separate stories. Again my fault, should have been a little more clearer. Seem 95% of people understand but the other 5% do not**

I am ad-free! Please Donate to channel with PayPal or help support my channel with Patreon - no super chats being ad free as well. Thank you Patriots - All contributions greatly appreciated.

*PayPal - https://www.paypal.me/PatriotForlife - Coffee :)
*Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/PatriotForlife -Monthly Love

-Please help support my channel as an independent journalist. For as little as $3 a month with Patreon. With being ad-FREE (I'll never have ads on my work), I rely on my Patriots to support my channel. Thank you guy's! Please Like, Share & Subscribe. Comment as you see fit. Patreon will have different tiers now!#RealityNotFiction #WeThePeople #BreakingNews

-Want to mail me? New P.O Box;
Realitynotfiction
304 Parkville-Station Rd.
PMB #135
Mantua, NJ 08051

-Patriots can send me mail now. Also, mugs now available - Please email @ RealityNotFiction96@gmail.com for the mugs.

-Twitter: @RealNotFiction
https://twitter.com/RealNotFiction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Increasing Number Of Countries Banning & Dismantling Rothschild Central Banks