Is Google banned in China?

Image result for is google banned in china 2016

Peter Yang, Major in EE, Senior student in stu
My answer is yes.

But in China, if you really want to use Google, you still have a lot of ways to use it. For me, I'm a Google fan, I use most of Google's products, like Gmail, Youtube, Google Earth, and of course, Google search. I think Google's products are very great! But most of time, I think Baidu is good enough for me to find something that I want. In China, there also many internet companies like Baidu, Alibaba, JD, Tencent, and so on. I think, the reason most people in China don't use Google is not because Google is banned in China, but because their English is not very well, and Chinese technology companies can provide for all their needs, and as a Google user in China, I can't change our country's policy.

For me, when I want to do some research and want to find some material, I use this...

and yes, I will not just use Google, I will use three Search Engine at the same time!



Cool, isn't it? It's very useful, because when I search the same thing in different search engines, they come up with different results, making my work more efficient!

There's a old saying, "Where there is a will, there is a way." If you really want to do something, there are many ways out there, just have to try :)

Thanks for A2A.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?