GLOBAL RESET 2017, NEW DISCOVERIES & PROPHECIES | Bo Polny





Published on Jan 29, 2017
SUBSCRIBED 9K
MUST READ below regarding FEBRUARY 2017... The coming 2017 Dollar DEBT collapse, Gold Silver Price Explosion 2017, Global RESET and rise of a NEW Financial System in the YEAR OF JUBILEE. Also, incredible 10-year old prophecies of the late Kim Clement from 2007 in reference to 2016-2020. MUST WATCH! January 29, 2012 PROPHECY about FEBRUARY 2017?: "I Mean Business" The Spirit of God says, "I have prepared something explosive to take place in the east of the United States of America." The Spirit of God says, "Right into Florida and the surrounding regions and through the sea. I will show you how I can demonstrate My power. I can change things overnight," says the Lord. "There is nothing that can stop My hand. I ultimately will decide what man plans – makes no difference to Me. However, it is necessary for this nation to understand that I mean business. I mean business with the souls of humankind. And I will take your soil and take your sea, I will take the human life that is upon it and I will erupt and cause something to be spoken about that will cause science to say, 'We never dreamed that this would take place;' politicians to say, 'How is it that things can change so quickly?'; Watch as I do it," says the Lord. "FEBRUARY is one of the months that I've set aside for My display against the arrogance of humanity. The enemy of your soul has wept for too long. Now is the time for the Lord God to arise with His people and bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless, bless!" (Prophecy Link: http://www.elijahlist.com/words/displ...) VISIT OUR WEBPAGE: http://www.gold2020forecast.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Increasing Number Of Countries Banning & Dismantling Rothschild Central Banks