Returning To The Vortex/NESARA

Returning To The Vortex/NESARA

vortexGreetings Lighted Ones! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj(KayRy).
The information expressed here is that of my perspective, my point of view. For all truth can be found in your heart. We hope you FEEL our LIGHT and LOVE in this message.
Return to the Vortex
For those that have followed this site, know that once a week(usually Monday) I would write an update on the current situation of world events and more. But sometime in November of 2016 I stopped with the updates. The reason being is simple, I was out of the vortex. The upliftment, the higher energies I’ve been feeling for many years ’til November 2016 were gone, or at least it felt like that to me. I made a few attempts to write, but ended up with empty words, not from the heart. The lightness, the joy, the inspiration I had felt for quite a long time, I was not feeling anymore. Perhaps it had to do with the cycles, with the waves of energy accumulating within and without, releasing, that had me feeling ‘stuck’.
Here we are now, a few weeks later, out of the ditch, if you will, a new, higher energy, filling and surrounding my whole being. Now I feel I am at full speed towards the upliftment of myself, humanity and Earth.
NESARA/Global Currency Reset
We have arrived at the point in ‘time’ we have all being waiting for. We have arrived to the point where enough souls have realized that THEY are what they have been waiting for, what this world has been waiting for. This number of souls realizing more and more their true SELF, is growing by the minute. There is no stopping the changes, there is no stopping the Era of Light.
There is now NO reason for the ones in charge of announcing NESARA and releasing the Global Currency Reset to keep kicking the can down the road. Enough is enough.
The Ground Crew(Lightworkers) have done their part up to this point, with everything they’ve had/not had. It is time for the Elders, the Agarthan Network, and the Galactics to do their part in this process of releasing this abundance to humanity.
It is time now to end the talking and begin uplifting this world to a higher plane of existence through ACTION. We are here, we are ready. It is time for the new reality to blossom with the flowers of THIS SPRING.
The brightest light shines from within.
From heart to heart, KejRaj!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Increasing Number Of Countries Banning & Dismantling Rothschild Central Banks