END TIMES SIGNS LATEST EVENTS AND GOD'S WARNING (MAR 29, 2018)



Published on Mar 27, 2018
Lower Planes vs. The High Flyers, all planes are flying closer to a small earth, Hole in Plane. The more I record these planes the more I am learning about our skies.

I am on the fence about the high flyers. Ether they are small craft flying lower or they are normal flying aircraft that are flying lower than we are told.

Could the flight tracking software be lying to us? Yes, you bet they are! Not so much about the paths but they protect the fact the earth is smaller than we are led on to believe. The planes are flying slower and lower to a small earth.

I think I video taped a southwest airplane with a hole in it's fuselage. Looked like a hole to me.

I also video taped airplane from behind and captured the two engines and inside each they looked completely different. I immediately thought to myself that these engines could be designed to work opposite. Meaning one may be forward thrusting while the other is capable of trusting in reverse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?