My Experiences in the Financial Markets.




Published on Mar 30, 2018
In this report I talk about financial markets and how they function and my experiences in the markets.

I start from the beginning and how I worked in the back office settling trades and how the mechanism of trade settlements work. I cover all the asset classes available for trading or acquisition in the markets.

I look closely at the futures markets and how it has evolved in the last 25 years through technological change. I describe how it was being a futures broker and what it entailed .

My hope with this video is to familiarize the general public with the nature of financial markets and look at how they operate behind the scenes.

Support the channel:

BITCOIN: 1AkNoKzbZXJ75BbeGkD2ekUDJQNWDrBgMA
ETHEREUM: 0xfffd54e22263f13447032e3941729884e03f4d58 LITECOIN: LY6a8csmuQZyCsBZbLDTQMRuyLdsW9g2na
https://www.paypal.me/maneco64
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3730528

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?