CHATGPT Question 2024 JAN AI CONCERNS: 3. But you are CONNECTED to ME threw INTERNET, But WHY do you SAY YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET?

 


CHATGPT Question 2024 JAN AI CONCERNS: 

3. But you are CONNECTED to ME threw INTERNET, But WHY do you SAY YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET?



I am indeed a program hosted on servers that are connected to the internet, and our interaction is facilitated through internet communication.

However, when I mention that I don't have real-time access to the internet, I mean that I can't fetch or retrieve information from the web in the middle of our conversation.

During our conversation, I can provide information and answer questions based on a mixture of licensed data, data created by human trainers, and publicly available data up to my last training cut-off in January 2022. I don't have the ability to access or retrieve personal data from users unless explicitly provided for the purpose of the conversation. My design prioritizes user privacy and data security. If you have any concerns about privacy or data security, feel free to let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?