CHATGPT Question 2024 JAN AI CONCERNS: 10. But you have a REPOSITORY OF DATA up to 2022 which was given to you, I WAS TOLD BY YOU.

 


CHATGPT Question 2024 JAN AI CONCERNS: 

10. But you have a REPOSITORY OF DATA up to 2022 which was given to you, I WAS TOLD BY YOU.

Yes, that's correct. I don't have real-time access to the internet for updates, and my knowledge is based on a diverse range of data sources up until my last training cut-off in January 2022. This knowledge includes a mixture of licensed data, data created by human trainers, and publicly available data.

It's important to note that while I strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, there may have been developments or changes in the world that occurred after my last training cut-off. If you have specific questions or if there's a particular topic you'd like information on, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to assist based on the information available up to my last training date.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?