Comments on Chinese spy chips: I find it crazy that something of this scale would try to be hidden from the people. But of course, we the people don’t matter. It’s the companies that need to make money and make sure they don’t spiral downwards. I read the article and I honestly have to say I agree with them. It is just to detailed to be proven wrong. There are so many facts and and people providing information. Thanks for the video Sam. Great job covering the story



Comments on Chinese spy chips: 

I find it crazy that something of this scale would try to be hidden from the people. 

But of course, we the people don’t matter. It’s the companies that need to make money and make sure they don’t spiral downwards. 

I read the article and I honestly have to say I agree with them. It is just to detailed to be proven wrong. 

There are so many facts and and people providing information. Thanks for the video Sam. Great job covering the story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?