Throughout the 13th 14th and 15th the heights of the global and unjust slave trade all the way to the 20th century they were sought after.The ships of tarshish owned by the Ismaelites and Spaniards mentioned in the bible took them away from the african nations to the americas as slaves


WEST AFRICA MAP 1747 NOTICE KINGDOM ^OF^ JUDA THE SLAVE COAST RIGHT ABOVE THE RED ARROWS AND THE "ASANTI" LEFT OF JUDA TO THE TOP

The Book of 2nd Kings chp 23

26 Notwithstanding the LORD turned not from the fierceness of his great wrath, wherewith his anger was kindled against Judah, because of all the provocations that Manasseh had provoked him withal.

27 And the LORD said, I will remove Judah also out of my sight, as I have removed Israel
, and will cast off this city Jerusalem which I have chosen, and the house of which I said, My name shall be there


**THE FATHER SAID IT HIMSELF HE WILL CAST OFF THE CITY JERUSALEM ALSO!**Do I lie to you to you? 

Israel and Judah will be restored in the end time as the bible prophecies show THEY ARE SCATTERD TO THE 4 CORNERS OF THE EARTH




CONFIRMATION THAT HE DID SCATTER JUDAH OUT OF THE LAND

And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What [be] these? And he answered me, These [are] the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem. 

Zec 1:21 Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These [are] the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up [their] horn over the land of Judah to scatter it. 


Zec 7:14 But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?