THE MESSAGE OF THE DIVINE ILIAD Walter Russell Volume 1 - SALUTATION TO THE DAY


SALUTATION TO THE DAY

The dawn telleth the coming of the new day.

I turn my eyes to the morning and purge myself in the purity of the
dawn.

My Soul quickeneth with the beauty of the dawn.

Today is, and will be.

Yesterday was, and has been.

My yesterday is what I made it. I see it in memory, perfect or imperfect.

My today is what I will to make it. I will to make it perfect.

I am man. I have free right to choose. I may do as I will to do.

I have the power to build the day or to rend the day.

The day will be of my making, either perfect or imperfect, good or bad as I choose to live it in spirit or in flesh, on the mountain top or
earthbound.

The day is of my choosing. None shall stay my hand in the making of the day.

If I rend the day I build ten other days, mayhap ten times ten, to undo the rending.

The Universal One will not allow this day to go unlived to the glory of Him whom I am nor to the fulfillment of His command, nor to the fulfillment of His purposes.

If I build the day I will have lived the day to the glory of the One in the fulfillment of that part of His purpose which is mine to fulfill.

So that I may meet the day with knowledge to build the day, I will look into my Soul while it is yet dawn, before the morning breaketh.
These are the words with which I greet the day.

These are words of the morning.

This is the spirit of the dawn.

This is the thought with which I meet the day which descendeth upon me and which cannot be turned away.

Who am I?

I alone am not I.

Thou my father, art I.

I am favored of Thee, my Creator.

I am of the Inner Mind.

I know the ecstasy and exaltation of genius.

All power is mine.

I know my omnipotence.

I have all knowledge.

I know my omniscience.

To me the universe is an open book.

I need not to learn. I know.

I see the unseen from the mountain top.

I hear the music of the spheres.

I know the transcendent joy of Creation.

I know my universality.

I am the Light of universal thinking.

I translate the language of light into the words of man for those who
know not their universality.

Immortality is mine.

I will earn immortality.

I will bestow immortality.

Mine is the power to give immortality. I shall not deny that which shall give immortality to those who dwell in darkness and who reach out for the light.

I will reach out my hand into the darkness and lead him that asketh into the light.

I will keep my body charged with energy for the fulfillment of my
purpose, in accord with that which is commanded of me.

I have knowledge of my body, through age long memory of the building of my body.

The power of the dynamic universe is behind my thinking.

I have the power of self-vitalization and revitalization of my body to multiply its productivity, in fulfillment of that which is commanded of me.

I have power to revitalize others whom I have made to believe. To him who believes I will give power to do that which is his to do for the glory of man and the glory of the One.

I stand on the electrodes of the universe of energy.

Power is mine to give by the wayside.

I will not deny to any man who asketh the power which is mine to give.

I have no limitation. Unlimited power is mine within those which are universal.

I will do today that which is of today and pay no heed to the tomorrow, nor waste regrets on that which was yesterday.

My day shall be filled to overflowing, yet shall I not haste the day; nor shall I waste the day.

Those things which I must do I shall desire to do.

A menial task which must be mine, that shall I glorify—and make an art of it.

Defeat I shall not know. It shall not touch me.

I will meet it with true thinking. Resisting it will be my strengthening.

But if, perchance, the day shall give to me the bitter cup, it shall sweeten in the drinking.

Courtesy will be in my heart to give to all.

My joy will be in serving.

My power will be in thinking true.

My power will be in knowing.

My power will be in humility. The taint of arrogance will I not 
know.

That which is I, will I keep within the shadow of the beautiful temple of modesty, but my doings will I send forth into the light that all may see; therefore, must my doings be true.

Force will I meet with gentleness; impatience with patience.

Truth will guide my footsteps through tortuous paths and lead me to the glory of the day’s golden evening.

I will see beauty and goodness in all things. From all that is unlovely will my vision be immune.

God dwelleth in me. All that God hath to give He giveth me. He
withholdeth nothing.

Blessed be the new day which descendeth upon me. I greet thee, O day. I cross Thy threshold with joy and thanksgiving.

My eyes are in the high heavens as I enter thy sacred temple.

I will sing the day through with a glad song, that the problems of the
day shall be as chaff before the wind and that others may harken to my song and be quickened.

My countenance shall reflect the Spirit within me, that all may see.

Descend upon me O blessed day of opportunity.

Thou shall not find me wanting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?