ENGLISH : THE MESSAGE OF THE DIVINE ILIAD, By Walter Russell



The Message of The Divine Iliad, By WALTER RUSSEL

“I am the Light; I alone AM.
“What I am thou art. Thou art the Light. Thou art One with Me.
“Man may know me by desiring to know Me.
“To know Me is to be Me. Through My Light alone can man know 
Me.
“Man is Light when he know that he is Light.
“Man is Me when he know that he is 
Me.
“All men will come to Me in due time, but theirs is the agony of awaiting.”

“Who am I?”
“What am I?”
“Why am I?”

“Whither am I bound?”
“What is my relation to the universe, to man, and to God?”
“What is Truth? How am I to know Truth?”
“Whence come my power? What is the Source of my power?”

“How am I to find Balance? In my dealings with my fellow men, how am I to know that balance in our interchange which will enrich both him and me?”

“Countless are the religious teachings, and many are the commandments to goodness, but goodness is still veiled from my eyes like a thick mist which hides Thy Light which vainly seek. I stumble in its darkness. Unbalanced I fall.”

“O thou unseen One, tear from my eyes the blinding veil which hides the path to Thy Light, that I may find my way to Thee.”

“I am the One Whole, the ALL.

“Glorify thou Me, the One Whom I am, for I am ALL, and no other is. “I, the sexless One, am Unity.

“What I am thou art, for thou art Me; thou art the Whole.

“Glorify thou thy Self for in so doing thou art glorifying Me.

“I, the One Whole, am knowing Mind I exist to think.
All thinking is Light of My knowing but My thinking is not Me.

“I am Creator, creating with My thinking.

“Out of My Light of knowing are My two lights of thinking born as sexed pairs of opposites for repetition as sexed pairs of opposites.

“To think is to create. I create with Light. Nothing is which is not Light.

“I think idea. Light registered My idea in the two sexed lights of My thinking, and form is born in the image of My thinking.

“Form hath no existence, nor have My imaginings. These exist not, for they are not Me. I alone exist; I, the ALL.

“I create my imaged body with the in breathing of My pulsing universe of Me. “My universe is My image; but My image is not Me.

“All things are My image, but they are not me, even though I am in them and they in Me.”

“Everything that is, is of everything else that is. All things are indissolubly united.”

“say thou these things in words of man's knowing, for, verily I say, I am within all things, without all things, and involved in all things, for I am everywhere. 

“All things are omnipresent, for all things extend from Mind of Me, and I am omnipresent.

“All omnipresent things are omniscient, for I am within them, and I am omniscient. When man's consciousness tell him of My presence within and without him he will then know all things, for I know all things, and I am he.

“All thinking things manifest all power when consciousness within them recognized their omnipotence. Until then, things are naught but things, manifesting me not, being but blank slates upon which to write My mighty thoughts for blind eyes.

“For I am omnipotent. I give all power to him who ask but no one may ask of Me who is not aware of Me. See thou to it that man well know that, and manifest thou thyself that principle of power in their own works.

“For I say to all the imaged forms of My imagining, that power lie in them to manifest the balanced Light which centered them, by making the One Light appear as two unbalanced lights which interchange sequentially but equally.

”(…) and again I say that all things which man sense are but waves of dual light which record My electric thinking in the imagined forms of My imagining.

“And also I say that the imagined forms of My imagining have no Being, for I alone have Being.”

“Man alone of all My creating things hath begun to hear My whispering. Since his beginning My still small Voice hath whispered within him that I am he and he Me; but even now barbaric man on thy small new world hear dully, and make idols which he treasures before Me, for he is still new. He is still but in the ferment of his early brewing.

“for I say, that all things which flowed from Life of Me have Life of Me flowing through them, even to the least of these; but, I say, that even though My Light of immortal Life flowed through those mortal symbols of My thinking, It touched them not in Its passing.

“When they shall know the Light of Me in them, then they shall be Me and I them.”

“He who would interpret the rhythm of Me in art must walk his path in ecstasy, un diverted by deviations, that he may see Me only and hear naught but Me.

“Say thou to man these words:

“I am the source of inspiration. To him who seeks inspiration through Me, I say: Learn thou to walk my path strongly in the Light, for in the dark thou canst not find thy way to Me. The path to Me is Light, and by it thou canst well see thy way to Me.

“I am the soul of art. To him whose soul would touch My soul, and feel the heartbeat of its mighty rhythm, I say: In so far as thou know thyself as Light, shall thou know Me as Light.

“I am Beauty. In Beauty must man be born a new. Through Beauty must knowing man become ecstatic 
Man.

“To him who would add ecstasy to his knowing I say: Seek Me in Truth; for only in the rhythm of truth shall thou find ecstasy.

“Verily I say, the creations of Ecstatic Man are My creations, for they are balanced things, and I am balance.

“To him who would create unbalance I say: Un-truth exists not in My house. I alone hold balance; and the eyes of those who see through Me are immune from all but balance.

“For I am Balance. And I am Energy, and I am Rest. I am the Light of Love and Truth. Upon that foundation have I laid the cornerstone of My universe.”

“All knowledge exists. All knowledge come to man in its season. Cosmic messengers periodically give to man such knowledge of My cosmos as man is able to comprehend, but that which he can bear is like unto a thimbleful out of the mighty ocean, for man is but beginning to comprehend.

“when man know Light then he will know no limitations, but man must know the Light for himself and none there can be who can make words of it, for Light know Light and there need be no words.”

“I am LIGHT, but the Light which is Me is not the sensed light of the sensed universe of My creation.

“I, the Creator, think. I think in two lights extended from the One Light of Me, yet those two lights are not Me, nor is My thinking Me.

“Verily I say, I give of Me and I take away; for I am the Imaginer who builds image forms to tear apart to build anew.

“I am thinking Mind, forever thinking the changing image of My unchanging self.

“My image changes ever with the changing of the two lights of My thinking, through I, My Self, change not.

“All things change, and their changing still images Me, yet they are not Me.”

“Man's sense-seeing with his eyes binds him to the illusion of My dual thinking, for I but build illusion with My dual thinking for his sense-seeing.

“Sense-seeing binds man to forms and things, while Mind-knowing opens doors of glory to the opposed threads of Light with which I weave all idea of Mind into forms of many moving things.

“Mind-seeing decent rates unto the farthest reaches of My universe of Me, and sees all forms as One.

“With his seeing eyes man sees Light as matter energized, but senses not that the energy of matter is the Light of My divided thinking. With man's unseeing eyes of spirit he knows the Light of Me, the Source, and knows that he is bound in Me as One, and I in him.

“Behold in Me thy God of Love, the One, inseparable.”


“Behold in Me the One Light from which a seeming two lights appear as pairs of rhythmically interchanging opposites. These are My light messengers. They are My workers which build My imaged forms and give them back to Me devoid of form.

”(…) they are the pulsing heartbeat of My body, the Makers of forever horning cycles of My imagining in forms of things.

“The two are equal halves of one. They never can become one. They forever interchange to simulate a balanced unity which they never find for they never can be aught but two.

“From Me one light extend to give form to My imaginings, and give them pulse beat to simulate eternal Life in them which IS in Me. The other light dissolved that form and give it back to Me un quickened for resurrection in My rest to repeat My imaginings. 

“Say thou, therefore, that life is eternal in man through eternities of resurrections of him in Me. And say thou, also, that his resurrection is his own, for he is ONE with Me.

”(…) thus is My imagined dual light universe born, dissolved and reborn; concentrated, decent rated and re concentrated ; integrated, disintegrated and reintegrated forever and forever in My imagined universe of imagined time and space.

“And, behold, each of My pairs of opposite expressions of Me are reborn through Me as the other one. Again I say, there is naught but rebirth in Me. There is no death.

”(…) go thou and tell to man that both life and death are but mirrors of each other which become each other in their forever inter passing through each other to their still fulcrum in My knowing, from which both sprang into seeming being to record the imaged forms of My thinking.”

“For I say that man who senses but clay of earth in him is bound to earth as clay image of his earth.

“Clay images of My imagining who know not Me in them are but dwellers of earth's dark. To sensed man the doors of My Kingdom are self-barred by darkness until the Light of Me in him is known by him as Me.

“Until then he is but moving clay, manifesting not Me in him while sensing naught but moving clay of him; knowing not the glory of My Light in him.

“Wherefore, I say to thee, exalt thou thyself beyond thy sensing. Know Me as fulcrum of thy thinking. Be Me as deep well of thy knowing.”

“The source of all things is within all things, centering them as Rest, from which their motion spring. It is also without all things, controlling their balance with all other things.

“Man's universe is still composed of many things, many separate things, and separable. “Yea, not one thing is there in My imaged universe which is apart from Me, nor of itself alone.

“Yea, I guide My born things from very seed by sensed treads of light extensions of My thinking until they themselves can guide themselves. Not even the least of these which are not bound to Me in Light.

“Images of My imaginings which grow from Earth, and those which freely move, all of these things grow and move through extended light of My dynamic thinking until they themselves can think with me.”

“For behold, said the Universal One, I am within all things centering them; and I am without all things controlling them.”

“I, with man, am creating man in My universal image.

“What I am, man is.

“I think idea; and the form of My idea appears in the pattern of My thinking.”

“I think man; and man appears in the pattern of My thinking.

“Man thinks man; and man appears in the image of man's thinking. “Man's thinking is My thinking.

“All thinking things are thinking My thinking.

“All creating things are formed in the image of My thought imaginings to manifest My thought imaginings.

“The universe is My image, creature of My imaginings.”

“All things come and go from My divided thinking.

“All things go from very heart of Me into My imaged universe; and when they disappear from there I also take them back to very heart of Me.

“Know thou that all creating things are resurrected things, again manifesting life of Me through My divided thinking.

“Man divides his thinking in manifesting Me.

“The body of man sleeps, that it may awaken in Me, to manifest Me.

“The body of man dies, that it may be resurrected in Me, to manifest Me.

“The body of man disappears, that it may reappear to manifest Me.

“Man who sleeps or dies or disappears is but man's image, for Self of man sleeps not, nor dies, nor disappears; for Self of man is Me.

“Again I say that I am One, and man is One in Me when he knows that I am he.”

“I center the moving shaft of My universe, yet I move not, although its power to move spring from Me.

“I center growing systems, and changing cells of growing systems, yet I change not, even though their changing patterns spring from me.

“I center living things which manifest My life, but they live not. I alone live.

“Growing things are moving things in man's sensing, though they move not in man's knowing.

“Moving things are changing things in man's sensing, yet they change not in man's knowing.

“Even though fast moving things of man's sensing move fast, they simulate the rest, while moving, from which they sprang into seeming motion.”

“Without change My play of Creation could not be played, nor its actors be. Behold, therefore, the changing universe of My imagining, the seeming universe of My thinking. 

”(…) and again I say that there is no change in Me, the changeless One, so, also, is there no change in My thought universe of pairs of opposed things which forever interchange to simulate My universe of change.

“Even the seeming changing of My thought universe is not change save for senses of sensed things which are bound to pairs of parts of wholes.

“Each pair went its way through the interchanging pressures of its electric journey. Each appeared, then disappeared, to reappear.

“Even though senses of sensed things sense changing in all things, they change not to conscious knowing.

“Why for be thou slave to sensing? Rise above thy sensing. Be Me in thy knowing.”

“See thou no more with outer eyes alone for thou hast knowing eyes to void the illusions of thy sensing.

“Throughout long Eons man hath walked his earth with eyes of outer seeing, giving belief to that earth of his body's sensing. Throughout his new Eons he must walk the earth of inner seeing and know Men it as but visioning it in Light of Me and Light of him.

“For I think earth, and earth appeared, disappeared and reappeared in balanced rhythms of My thinking. Wherefore, I say, man's earth and man are but My imagining. It is not Me, nor is it him; nor is it even what it seems to be to him.

“Nor shall man longer place earth before Me, gaining aught of earth and naught of 
Me.
“for I am a patient God. I patiently await awakening man.

“Awakening man is he who know the Light of Me in him. Man may choose his own eons for his awakening, but know Me he must. Until that day man's agony of unknowing shall be man's alone. His knowing must be his own desiring.

“Knowing man is ecstatic cosmic man. He who begin to know Me in him-yea, even him who suspect Me in him has his unfolding to cosmic man of all-knowing.”

“These words I now say for newly comprehending man of his new cycle.

“Love ye one another all men; for ye are one in Me.

“What so ever ye do to one in Me ye do to all; for all are one in Me.

“Love thy brother as thy self. Serve thy brother before thy self. Lift high thy brother, lift him to high pinnacles, for thy brother is thy self.

“For of a verity, I say, love of self, or nation of selves, turn neighbor against neighbor, and nation against nation. Self love breeds hate and sowed its seed in all the winds to blow where it will.

“Where fore say I, love of neighbor for neighbor, and nation for nation, unite all men as one.

“Serve first thy brother. Hurt first thy self rather than thy neighbor. Gain naught from him unbalanced by thy giving. Protect thou the weak with thy strength, for if thou use thy strength against him his weakness will prevail against thee, and thy strength will avail thee naught.

“He who gives love prospered mightily; but he who take aught gained naught.

“Why for lose all to gain the world, gaining naught?

“He who hath not laid up a treasure in heaven to equal treasure gained of earth has sought the dark.

“For him the Light is far.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?