THE SECRET OF LIGHT part: part II: Omnipotence

Part II: Omnipotence

the_secret_of_light-005.jpg
“Without thinking My One Idea could not become many one ideas for My stage setting.

“Without motion My cosmic play could not be played, nor could its actors be.

“Without change my undivided One Idea could not unfold.

“Without time My drama of My creating universe could have no sequences.

“Without motion, time, change and sequences the unfolding of My Mind imaginings could have no measured space for its stage settings, no screen for its light projections.

“Therefore see them as I imagine them; but know that they are but unfolding patterns of My knowing through My thinking.

“Know thou, therefore, that time is naught, nor are there moving things which change; nor is there life, nor death, nor cold, nor heat, nor good, nor bad in My universe of Me.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?