THE MESSAGE OF THE DIVINE ILIAD Walter Russell Volume 1 - “WHO AM I?”


These are the words of thy Creator, and mine, written truly from His illumining in me upon the mountain top.

“WHO AM I?”

“There is but one process of thinking for there is but One Mind. There are not two Minds nor two methods of thinking; nor are there two sets of laws governing thinking.

Nor are there two separate substances, nor two separate things nor two separate beings in My universe.

All thinking is universal thinking.
All thinking things are thinking in unison.
All are creating that which they are thinking.
All thinking Beings are Self creating.
All thinking Beings are creating all things.
Man is Creator of himself.
Man is the Creator of all that is.
When man shall know My language of Light then shall he know My Voice.

My still small Voice within universal man speaks to him in the language of Light, in words and tones, --and rhythmic waves extended from My Light.”
Within the heart of thinking man My Silent Voice has forever asked:

‘WHO AM I?’

“Since the beginning man cried aloud, ‘Who am I?’
“And My Voice forever answers, Thou Are I. I, the Universal One, am thou whom thou art creating in My image.
“I am I. I am I whom I am creating. I am the universal I.

“I am all that is, and Thee.
“I am He that is One with Me.
“I am the empire of I that am I.”

“since the beginning My Voice within man forever asks:

‘WHENCE CAME I?’

“And My Voice forever answers:
“I came from God.
“I am of God.
“I am Soul, record of Idea.
“Where God is I am.
“Where I am there God is.”

“Within man My eternal Voice demands:
‘WHAT AM I?’

“And My familiar Voice within man answers:

“I am of the body of God, born of His substance.
“God is Mind. I am Mind.
“God is Truth. I am Truth.
“God is Love. I am Love.
“God is Life. I am Life.
“God is Light. I am Light.
“God is Power. I am Power.
“God is Rest and Balance. I am Rest and Balance.
“What God is, I am. What He commands, I command.

“My purpose is His purpose.
“God lives in me. My inheritance is from God and of God.
“He gives His all to me. He withholds nothing.
“The Divinity of me is Thine and mine. It is that which is recorded within the soul of me. It is the Holy spirit within the sanctuary of me.
“I am an Idea of Thine. The body of me is the Idea of the Soul of me. It is Thine and mine.
“I am the Master Sculptor. My body is the plastic clay. My Soul is the mother-mould of my body, the matrix for my regeneration.
“I am what I am.
“I shall be what I desire to be.
“What I am I have desired to be.
“I am the sun of my own desire.
I am Thou, creator of myself.
Thou are I, Creator of all.
I am Thou, Creator of myself.
Thou art I, Creator of all.
I am Thou, Creator of All; for Thou has made it known in my heart that I am not of myself alone.
I am Thou and Thou art I.
“I am of the farthermost star and of the blade of grass in my door yard. I am of my brother and of the mountain.
“the ecstasy of my thinking varies the spectra of ten times ten billion stars and illumines the ether of endless space.
Thy thinking has created all that is.
My thinking is thy thinking.
My thinking has created all that is.
I am ecstatic man.
I am man, self creating.
I am God, creator of man.
I am Father of myself.
I am son of the living god.

“The ends of space are mind. I shall know no limitations that are not Thy limitations.”

Within man My still small Voice asks ceaselessly:

WHY AM I?’

AND MY voice answers:

“I am an expression of the universal passion of Creation.
“God created me that I should fulfill His purpose. God gave me desire to create and the power of Creation.

“God dwells within me. I shall not deny the power within me which is God within me.

“I shall not close the ears of my Soul to the whisperings of my Soul, which makes me dwell on the mountain top in ecstasy of inner thinking.

“The universal desire is expression of Idea through the rhythm of
thinking, in accord with the law, in endless sequence throughout endless space.”

“Within man My ever questioning universal Voice beseeches:

‘WHITHER AM I BOUND?’

“And my Voice answers:

“God was my beginning, is my substance and shall be my end.
“From the One I came. To the One I return.
“I but tarry by the way to do the will of the One.
“I am universal man, the image of my Creator. Ecstasy and exaltation attend me, for I know that all that is, is within me.

“My dwelling place is in the high heavens on the mountain top, above the waters and the earth.
“I range the high heavens in ecstasy.
My feet are wings.
“The ends of space are mine.
“I sing praises unto all the universe by the way. The hosts of heaven rejoice with me by the way.
“I have denied my unity. My universality I have not known.
“My dwelling place was the earth. I walked the earth heavily in chains.

My earth-bound feet dragged heavily after me. I wearied of the long road.
My back bent with the ache of its burden.
I was lonely and the way dark.
I shall not deny my Oneness and live in the loneliness of the dark.
I shall know my universality and I shall dwell on the mountain top in the Light of inner knowing. Hope dwells in the Light.
Despair lurks in the dark.
Life and growth are of the Light.
Death and destruction are of the dark.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?