THE SECRET OF LIGHT part II: 9 - The Two Electric Desires



9 - The Two Electric Desires

Electricity is the servant of Mind. It does all of the work of creating this light-wave universe in unfolding-refolding sequences which Mind desires. The universal Mind has two desires – the desire for creative expression through the action of concentrative thinking and the desire for rest from action through decentrative thinking.
One desire is for separation from Oneness into balanced multiplicity and the other is for voidance of multiplicity into balanced Oneness. One desire is for action and the other for rest.
These two desires of Mind constitute the give for regiving principle by means of which all things in Nature grow or unfold by appearing from the void of rest in the kingdom of heaven from which all creating things appear, disappear and reappear in sequential cycles.
The electric expression of the two desires is reflected in the pulse beat of the universe. One pulsation compresses, the other expands. The compressive pulsation gives form to idea by seeking rest at wave amplitudes through centripetal action. The destructive pulsation voids form to seek rest at wave axes through centrifugal reaction.
These two opposite desires are characteristic of all effects of motion. All animal, vegetable and mineral life seeks action and rest alternately.
All effects of motion manifest that principle. A ball thrown in the air seeks rest from its action and returns from its unbalanced condition to seek rest through reaction.
After a day of work man rests from action so that he may repeat his day of action.
Because of these two opposite desires of universal Mind-thinking, all creating things appear on earths from the void of their heaven, disappear from their earths into their void in the heavens and reappear from that void to repeat their desires.
This explains the mystery of “matter appearing from space to be alternately swallowed by space.”
“Again I say, I am the Soul of My universe of creating things.

“Within My Being is desire for manifesting My Being. Desire in Me is soul in Me. “that which is Soul in Me desireth to manifest in form through Light. Light extendeth from Soul in Me and returneth to Soul in Me, the extension and returning being two seeming lights of Me.

“Again I say, I am the seed of My unfolding-refolding universe. Within My Light all formless seed of planned idea are enfolded in My Being at rest in Me.

“Again I say, all things extendeth from Me and returneth to Me. From Me all things are born from seed of thought in Me, and born again, with each pulsation of My thinking.

“There is naught but birth in My imagining. There is no death in Me, for endings and beginnings are one in Me. Naught but life reacheth out from Me, and naught but life meets returning life for rebirth in Me.

“Wherefore I say, Ye must be born again and again unto that infinity of mirrored reachings which is My imaging. Thus is My One Idea continued endlessly in imaged forms of My thinking. Thus is My One Idea reborn as many ones in the multiplying mirrors of My Light, forever without end

“Again I say, the mirrored multiples of My thought images are but reflections of My imaginings. They are not Me.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?