THE SECRET OF LIGHT part III: Omnipresence

Part III: Omnipresence

the_secret_of_light-010.jpg

“In My universe there is but one form from which all forms appear. That one form is the pulsing cubesphere, two halves of the heartbeat of My dual thinking.

“all forms pulse, therefore, all forms are two, one form for the inbreathing pulse, which generates, and one for the outbreathing, radiation one. The cube is the sphere expanded by the outward breath to black rest in cold space, and the sphere is the cube compressed to the incandescence of white-hot suns by the inward breath.

“All spheres emerge from the pulsing, breathing cubes of space and return to them to find fulcrums of rest for re-emergence.

“Behold, I center one form where it seeks rest in Me from the action of My thinking, and I envelop that form with its other half where it may again find rest in Me as another fulcrum for expression of My thinking.

“These two sexed halves extend from Me and return to Me, but they are not Me, nor are they two halves of one, for they never can be two halves of one. They are always two, and never one. Nor can they unite, nor meet, for their ways are opposed ways which never meet, for each one voideth each in their seeming meeting.

“Behold, I am within all things, centering them; and I am without all things, controlling them. But I am not those things which I center and control.”

“See thou that man knows that each divided light of his conditioning, which extends from Me to him, is balanced always, for I am Balance. And that is Truth and the Law, for I am Truth and the Law.

“Say thou to him: each things is everything and each is everywhere.

“for I say that all things are the same thing, for all things are universal. Each thing reaches through every other thing to the farthermost star. For this purpose have I set My mirrors and My lenses of dual light to attain an infinity in My imaged universe in which no measure is. “and I also say that man's infinity ends in eyes of man where it began. All things in My mirrored universe end where they began. Eternity thus ends in NOW, and Now in Eternity.

“See thou that man well knows the illusions which deceive his sense seeing. Point out to him My mirrors and my lenses which curve My universe of seeming into imaged spheres of My thinking as seed for multiplying One into many ones.

“Say thou to him: all things occupy the same space, and each thing occupies all space. All things extend from all things and are extensions of all things. Likewise I say: all things center all things and are involved in all things. “say thou these things in words of man's knowing. And say thou that I, the Light, center him and all things else, for I am everywhere.”

“Again I say that all things extend to all things, from all things, and through all things. For, to thee I again say, all things are Light, and Light separates not; nor has it bounds; nor is it here and not there.

“Man may weave the pattern of his Self in Light of Me, and of his image in divided lights of Me, e'en as the sun sets up its bow of many hues from divided light of Me, but man cannot be apart from Me, as the spectrum cannot be apart from Light of Me.

“And as the rainbow is a light within the light, inseparable, so is Man's Self within Me, inseparable; and so is his image My image.

“Verily I say, every wave emcompasseth every other wave unto the One; and the many are within the One, e'en down to the least of waves of Me.

“And I say further that every thing is repeated within every other thing, unto the One.

“And furthermore I say, that every element which man thinketh of as of itself alone is within every other element, e'en to the atom's veriest unit.

“When man queries thee in this wise: `Sayest thou that in this iron there is gold and all things else?' thou may 'st answer: “Within the sphere, and encompassing it, is the cube, and every other form that is; and within the cube, and encompassing it, is the sphere, and every other form that is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?