THE MESSAGE OF THE DIVINE ILIAD Walter Russell Volume 1 - THE BOOK OF DESIRE



THE BOOK OF DESIRE

A Communion

1. I am in the kingdom of Thy heavens, O my Father-Mother. Speak Thou to me lest my words to man be but my words, not Thine and mine.

2. Earth is far. I behold it not, know it not. I but sense it afar
through flux threads which bind me to it lightly.

3. I know thee only in me; Thee, the Light of my Self. Thee, the two lights of my far body which lies enfolded in Thy body awaiting
Self of it, Self of me, Self of Thee at its reborning.

4. Deep upon my heart are questionings which I must answer in
words, for which there are no words.

5. Intent am I upon the pulse-beat of Thy thinking, O my Father.

6. Extend Thou the two interweaving lights of Thy thinking to my
Consciousness that my knowing shall rightly interpret Thy
thinking through the pulse-beat of my thinking.

The Word

1. “Write thou these words for men.

2. “Through My messengers I have told man to cast his bread upon
the waters and it would return to him multiplied, but he
comprehendeth it not e’en to this day.

3. “Through My messengers I have told man that it is not easy for him who loveth riches of earth alone to enter My kingdom, but he still fails to comprehend that he may have great riches and still find his way to Me, through obeying My One Law.

4. “Write thou My law for him a hundred times, yea a hundred times a hundred times, and exemplify it unceasingly, that he may know it inviolate, that he may know it irrevocable, and that he may find ecstasy in obeying it.

II

1. “Write thou again My oft said words: ‘Desire ye what ye will and it shall be thine. All My universe will give it thee in the strength of thy desires and in the strength of thy action in reaching out for thy
desire.

2. “Heed ye thy desires lest they be unlawful. Measure ye thy desires carefully against their opposites, lest unbalanced desires breed their unbalanced kind to arise and smite thee.

3. “For again I say My one principle of My one law is founded upon the solid rock of equal interchange between all pairs of opposite things, opposite conditions or opposite transactions between men.

4. “My will must prevail on earth as it is in heaven. That which I
divide to give to earths and their surrounding heavens of space is
equal.

5. “That which earths give to their surrounding space balances that which space gives to earths.

6. “See thou My will thus working irrevocably in the starry systems
which constitute My immortal, eternal body.

7. “Note thou the precision of earth paths through their heavens.
Know thou that such precision is result of obedience to My will
which My law is.

8. “Tell thou these workings of My law in the firmament of My body to man who knows those workings but denies Me in them.

9. “Tell man My rhythms are absolute, else the interlacing of earth
paths through their heavens could not be. Tell him also that chaos
must arise from his unbalanced comings and goings, his givings
and takings, e’en as chaos would arise from disobedience to My will in the comings and goings of earth paths through their heavens, or the givings and re-givings of their interchanging pressures.

10.“When skies take on earth unequally with earth’s taking of the
skies, tornadoes tell both earth and skies that I am within and
without them, yea within and without every particle of them, and
theirs is the agony of disobedience to My will.

11.“Not till they obey My will do they find peace and rest in My
tranquility.

12.“These do I balance with My will as I balance all divided pairs in My universe of Me.

13.“Likewise, when man takes aught from earth and gives naught to Me for regiving through Self of him,. Toxins arise within him which are tornadoes for his self quelling.


III


1. “Say thou to men; ye are My body. Hear thou Me when I say that thy desires are thy Selves, yea both body and Spirit of thee.

2. “That which thou would’st possess is Thee, e’en though thou
possess it not. In body it is Thee. In patterned Seed and Soul it isThee. That thou canst not evade. Thou, thy Self, create thy Self in thy image.

3. “If thou desirest gold of earth without balancing thy taking of it by giving gold of heaven in equal measure thy very Soul records the changing of thy unbalanced Soul pattern to the measure of thy unbalancing.

4. “He who discords the patterns of My balanced will discords his very seed. Its rhythms he must make absolute e’en as the disturbed rhythms of earth’s storms must be made absolute. From this, My decree, there is no escape for man, nor star, nor galaxy in My universe which I imagined into seeming being to manifest Me.

5. “Balance thy desires and they will bless thee with multiples of their kind. Beware lest thy taking shall outweigh thy giving and gain thee naught.

IV

1. “Consider well My will. Disregard it not, for thou shalt well pay heavily for e’en one whit of it’s breaching.

2. “For I am balance. As heavens and earths of My balanced radial body vary not one whit in their rhythmic balance, so shall man vary not one whit.

3. “Unknowing man unthinkingly counts upon his own power to set aside My one law to fit the measure of his desires, but, I say, I alone hold balance.

4. “Man walks through his cycles upon a tautened rope. Where’er his foot toucheth I am there, giving him foothold as the fulcrum of his effort.

5. “From My rest at that fulcrum he takes the power I give to him to express his desire. Without Me he can do naught.

6. “And behold Me also at each end of the lever of his action to
balance his unbalancing in My universe which knows no
unbalance.

7. “Yea, be it ever known that two eyes of man’s very God watch o’er each action of each man whose body My body is.

8. “And if man would know where those two eyes of his God are
located, I say seek them at each end of his wavering pole which
keeps him upright upon his tautened rope.

9. “For man cannot be without Me e’en though he deny Me in him.

10.“Have a care, therefore, that desires of man for things of earth be balanced by desires for heavenly blessings, without which man has naught.


V.


1. “Know thou, My messenger, that I, thy God, ruleth o’er all things of My imagining.

2. “For I am absolute, and all things which extendeth from the Light of My imagining are absolute.

3. “Likewise I am perfection, as I am Truth. All things which
extendeth from me are perfect. They are Truth.

4. “That which seems imperfect to man’s eyes is but seeming, for he sees not all. Could he see all he would see all perfect.

5. “As the unfinished picture seems imperfect in man’s eyes, for it is not the whole, it is perfect could he see the whole.

6. “Likewise each brush-stroke of a concept is perfect for that stage of its unfolding.

7. “Likewise each stage of man’s unfolding is a perfect part of the whole idea of man’s unfolding. There is no evil in it. Nor is there imperfection anywhere. There is but the One Whole of everything in Me, and all is perfect, all is absolute.

8. “For My universe is but the forever unfolding-refolding of My One Whole Idea. As My whole Idea is perfect so, also is each part
perfect.

9. “For I watch o’er all borning things until their rebirth in Me. At their birth in Me their perfection is My perfection. Likewise, at their rebirth in Me their perfection is their inheritance from Me.

10.“At each stage of their unfolding and refolding they are absolute
and perfect, for I am absolute and perfect.

11.“That which man lacks in his knowing is still his in Me, awaiting his desire for knowing. When he desires to know he may know.

12.“Likewise that which man seemingly unbalances in his actions is
balanced in Me awaiting his balancing. And that day will come, for
man cannot evade that day.

13.Unbalance and imperfection exist not, therefore, save in man’s timed seeing. For him who knows My Light there is no timed seeing.

14.Desire of man, or tree, or earth, or giant nebula is balanced in Me always. Unbalance exists not in My house. Imperfection and
untruth, likewise, exist not in My house. Likewise error and evil
exist not in My house

15.“These are but each end of man’s balance pole upon which he walks waveringly through his cycles, knowing not that I am there measuring his unbalancing to void it at the other end with equal opposite measure.

16.“For I balance all things as they occur by voiding all things as they occur, for, hark thou Me as I again say that all My universe is but My imaginings and I am not my imaginings.

17.“Thus do I watch o’er earths which desire extensions of their paths to outer reaches farther from their mother suns. Two eyes have I to watch o’er each of these, two eyes to balance each with each, and two to balance each with every other thing that is.

18.“And, likewise, when earths give birth to moons, two eyes have I for these two also, two eyes to measure paths for them which balance with paths of all things else in the universe.

19.“And, likewise, when earth mothers men, and other extensions of My life, to pulse My pulse of life and live in Me, two eyes have I for each countless part of them, to watch o’er each separate part, to
keep it one with all My universe.

20.“Not the veriest microcosm in all My electric body which is not thus double poled, within and without, by My two watchful eyes.

21.“No path of man, or bird, or creeping thing, lies unmeasured and unwatched by Me.

22.“All paths of all things in My radial body are but one path, for, of a verity I say, that slightest move of creeping thing on this small earth is recorded upon all paths of all things, e’en to giant star beyond man’s seeing.

23.“Thus do I control all desires of all things which manifest My One Idea. Likewise I see to it that all their happenings which man calls bad, or good, or error, or evil, add up to the zero of balance in Me. For there is naught in My universe which can be added to, or
subtracted from, which is more or less than the zero from which all
things spring into their seeming being, to end where they began for
re-beginning.

24.“Hear Me again say there are not two halves of a divided one in all the pairs of opposites of My universe. There are but a seeming two, and each one of these is of the other one while seeming to be two. And each becomes the other one sequentially to maintain that
seeming.

25.“There is naught upon the earth which comes not from the heavens. Likewise there is naught within the heavens which comes not from their centering earths and suns.

26.“Each quickens the other with the giving of each to each equally for each other’s equal re-giving.

27.“Again I say that equal interchange is My will. He who desires
 aught in My Cosmos must obey My will

He who so obeys My will commands My will to fruition of his desire.”

VI


1. Hearken to My word when I say that desires of man are patterned seed which repeat their kind. That pattern which man fashions into seed of his desire will multiply in like form for his reaping.

2. “And the reaping will be as sure as that the dawn cometh to him
unasked for by him. For man is what his desire is. His image is the
pattern of his thinking.

3. Observe ye all men My one inviolate law of rhythmic balanced
interchange in all thy thinking, and in all thy dealing. Happiness, or
anguish, will be thine in the measure of its observance.

4. “Should ye desire to kill, the whole power of My universe will help ye kill; but by the sword ye killeth with shall ye also be killed.

5. “Likewise My law will give all power to aid him who would bless
another by a kindly act. He who so desires to bless shall reap
blessings from seed of that desire multiplied a hundred times.

6. “A humble act done unperceived in My name will open wide the door of My kingdom for him who doeth right action for right action’s sake alone; but he who doeth mighty things for self glory shall not know My Light.

7. Desire for thus acting, thus manifesting Me, is manifoldly blessed, but he who maketh loud protestations for the same act does it not in My name but in his own, denying Me in him

.8. “Verily I say, he who giveth in My name storeth up great riches in the rhythms of heaven which are as immortal as the Soul-seed of his Self is immortal.

9. “But he who taketh riches in his own name, giving naught of his Self to Me to void the greed of his self-taking, gathers naught to himself but riches which are as mortal as the clay of his earth self is mortal.

10.“Things alone of earth which man desires are but things of earth to be returned to earth with bones of him. But things of earth, heaven blessed by Me, are as eternal in the immortality of his Self recording Soul as Light of Me is eternal.

11.“He who desireth riches of earth alone, denying Me in him, shall
dwell in outer darkness of his own making until he shall desire Me
strongly.

12.“E’en to him will I give all he asketh without stinting, yea, and even more; but he, having more than all he sought will have naught but worthless dross of his earth desire.

13.“And darkness will enshroud him. No Light will there be in his eyes, nor will he know love. Having desired the dark without My Light, he will have but acquired the dark.

14.“He who desireth peace on earth must find it in heaven.

15.“Therefore, I say, he who desireth aught through Me shall have his desire throughout eternity, for it shall be written in his recording
soul in lines of Light, but he who gaineth riches of earth alone, will
lack of Me in them, writeth black lines upon his eternal soul which
he must whiten through long ages of undoing.

16.“For, I say, there are two opposed ways in the journey of man from his jungle to his mountain top. One leads backward to the blackness of his primal jungle. The other way leads to Me.

17.“Man may choose his way, for man’s purpose in manifesting Me is to find his way out of the dark to Light of Me throughout long ages of new knowing through repeating action.

18.“He who walks toward the Light through right action writes new
lines of Light upon his Soul; but he who walks toward the dark
takes on the dark, and no Light is there in him.

19.Hear thou Me when I say that man writes his own record of his thinking, and his acting, in his own immortal Soul; and that which man writes there will be repeated in the patterened seed of the reborning of that man unto eternity.

20.“Some far day he will come to Me to find rest, but until that day of knowing Me in him he shall walk the treadmill of earth
unceasingly.

21.“There are those among men of earth who deem desire unholy.
These seek holiness, and Me, through the suppression of all desires.

22.“These sit in quietude, seeking Me through meditation, but acting not to manifest My purpose. Yet these ask alms, in My name, of those who fulfill My purpose through thought followed by action.

23.“I command thee to tell to these misguided holy men, who sell their holiness for a price to those who unknowingly buy naught of holiness for their wasted gold, that they who thus sit begging by the road in mortifying rags shall never find Me whom they seek, until they act to fulfill My purpose.

24.“Tell thou them that they are as unclean in thy Father-Mother’s
eyes as the stench of them is unwholesome to men of earth.

25.“Said I not these very words in the beginning of thy full knowing
Me in thee: ‘Desire is of the Soul, the Soul being record of desire
fulfilled by action for repeating its pattern in the seed.

26.“And also said I not to thee: ‘My creating universe is the continuing record of My eternal thinking, followed by action to record the patterned imaged forms of My thinking.

27.“And again said I not to thee: ‘My sole desire is to think for the
purpose of expressing the One Idea of My thinking through imaged
forms of My imagining engaged in purposeful action.

28.“And also have I not said: ‘My Cosmos of the divided lights of My thinking which is recorded by the making of My earths and
heavens, and all My children of the earths and heavens all made in
My image, is My body, centered by the Light of Me, created by
desire in Me to manifest desire in Me.

29.“Hear thou Me when I again say that My recorded universe is
purposeful. It is idea expressed through action. It is not just idea in
thought alone, being never writ through the inter-action of the
interweaving lights of My thinking.

30.“Wherefore, say I, there would be no universe were My thinking not recorded by the action of My extended lights of desire in Me.

31.“If these useless beggars by the road think themselves holy for the suppression of desire to fulfill My purpose by actions which fulfill My purpose, then am I, their One god, unholy for desiring them to fulfill My purpose.

32.“Again, and yet again, shalt thou, My messenger write down these, My Words, and say them unto all men.

33.“Desire ye what ye will, and behold, it standeth before thee.
Throughout the aeons it has been thine without thy knowing, e’enthough thou hast but just asked for it.

34.“Sit thou not and ask, acting not, for unless thou reach out for thy desire it shall not walk thy way to thee, unaided by thy strong arms.

35.“Behold I am within all things, centering them. And I am without all things, controlling them. But I am not those things which I center and control.

36.“I am the center of My universe of Me. Everywhere I am is the
center of all things, and I am everywhere.”
Thus saith the Universal One, Father-Mother of the heavens and earths, and all His children of the heavens and earths, to me upon the mountain top, in waves of the two lights of His thinking.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curacao UTS : The following were discussed: 1. Existing (older) telecommunications systems are copper based, but all new development is done with fiber optics. 2. Fiber optics are run to the curb in existing developed areas and run all the way to the home in new developments. 3. Fiber optics are installed underground simultaneously with electric. 4. UTS􀁰 concession mandates that they bring service to the home.

Do you like Chinese products? Why?